Posted Wed, 01 Jul 2015 20:08:57 GMT by Rick Weatherby Cherokee Steel, Inc V.P. of Operations
When create a fab drawing that has radiuses or circles on it
they do not show up on the fab drawings.
Posted Thu, 02 Jul 2015 23:23:40 GMT by Paul Breuer Breuer Metal Craftsmen
I have this problem as well.I tried to get tech support to help me out, they told me that my databases were corrupt and to re-install Advance Steel.I upgraded from 15 to 16 when this issue happened.I attempted to reinstall as directed, and it did not fix the problem. It's extremely frustrating to keep seeing anything that is supposed to be arc'd or holes that are just blank on my drawings.
Posted Thu, 02 Jul 2015 23:44:06 GMT by Rick Weatherby Cherokee Steel, Inc V.P. of Operations
I have had luck recently with closing the drawing and when I reopen the drawing and open a fab sheet they show up. They have also disappeared while editing a drawing. I close everything then open it back up and they appear. Not a fix but it does help.
Posted Mon, 06 Jul 2015 20:56:19 GMT by
Hi Rick and hi Paul, Attached you will find a drawing that is created with the default databases. It shows curved copes, holes(feature) and bolt holes.Please resend your call to support.americas@graitec.com and we will do a GoToMeeting to ensure this is no longer an issue on your end.Regards,

Attachment: (MP) Pos B2 Sheet B002.pdf

Posted Mon, 07 Sep 2015 00:07:57 GMT by
I unchecked the apparent intersection and intersection snaps and this fixes the issue. Very annoying, tech support advised to close and restart AS each time it happens, I am not sure if this advice has to be taken seriously.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

GRAITEC Services
Training
Consultancy
Development
Free Trial
GRAITEC Products
Advance Design
Advance Workshop
Advance BIM Designers
PowerPack for Revit®
PowerPack for Advance Steel
Autodesk Products
Collections
Subscriptions
Cloud services
Advance Steel
Revit®
Autocad®

GRAITEC GROUP 2018 | WE'VE UPDATED OUR PRIVACY NOTICE - Click here to find out more about how we collect, store and handle your personal data and your rights.